Monday, January 24, 2011

Today's practice piece

The new year has made me determine to do lots of practice at two things, watercolour and free motion quilting

The sewing machine was all revved up and raring to go from finishing off another project so that got first go -



Its quite difficult, I think I may try gloves next time. I have the christmas table runner that I want to do on the white bits but don't want to ruin it with rubbish FMQ.  Half an hour practice every day this week it is then¬

I have finished the piped cushions for the lounge so when the light is a bit better I'll get some good pics of them. The roman blind is awaiting its tape, I still can't figure out how the winding tape fastens onto the mechanism, mechanically minded DH can have a look when it reaches that stage in a day or two

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment