Thursday, January 6, 2011

My 2010 wall of honour

I did all my UFO's apart the quilting on the hexagon quilt which is going to be finished today, so not much after 2010 ended. The ends of my fingers are numb as I have been doing 4 or 5 every since New Years day. I have decided to a bit of embellishment on the borders as well but thats a fairly simple job and will probably be machine sewn on as it will be too many layers to get a quilting needle through.

Here is my 2010

























2 comments:

  1. Wow you are very productive. I love everything you've made.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, its really good looking back at a whole year and see how diverse the things I have made are. Most of it is dictated by things I get asked for and also what material I find.

    ReplyDelete