Friday, November 19, 2010

A necessity make

Had to take my lovely white music stand out to sing somewhere last week and had nothing to put it in so ......



 here is a bag in progress. I had the tiniest amount of material leftover from the amp cover I made for DH so I have eeked this out to make a strap and there is enough for a little pocket.

More on the lounge renovation. The wallpaper samples have arrived (of course the William Morris ones were our favourites as these are the most expensive), the carpets are down to a final three and I have the curtains. Painting starts tomorrow.

I have spent the day ordering things, a roman blind kit for the little window (its so little a remnant is enough material for it), a corded curtain pole and our new television. I had forgotten the joy of spending money of stuff you really like not just need.

No comments:

Post a Comment